Thursday, November 24, 2011
I LOVE ThRiFt StOrEs!!
I love to go thrift store shopping and the thrill of the hunt! Mom and dad like to go with me and Paul even spent a day following me around from store to store! Things I like to look for are books that I can donate to the library where I work or to Aaron's school, dog collars for the goats, any kind of livestock equipment, scrapbooking stuff, shoes, and anything else that catches my eye - LOL. Some of my recent finds are a pair of "maybe" used once Oster horse/goat clippers - in box with all of the extras for $10, a pair of New Balance leather shoes in "just my size" for $4.50, the biggest plastic dog kennel there is is for $30, and these adorable plates that are a)Plastic b)match my yellow kitchen and c)were BRAND NEW!! Dinner plates were $1.99 each and smaller plates .99 cents each and then I got a 10% military discount too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (9)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (10)
- December 2010 (15)
- November 2010 (15)
- October 2010 (6)
- September 2010 (2)
- August 2010 (13)
- July 2010 (4)
- June 2010 (6)
- May 2010 (6)
- April 2010 (11)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (3)
- January 2010 (7)
- December 2009 (10)
- November 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (9)
- June 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (3)
- April 2009 (2)
- March 2009 (1)
- February 2009 (3)
- January 2009 (5)




No comments:
Post a Comment